This star surf humpback whale pin is inspired by Australia's famous Migaloo (the white humpback whale) with a lovely seafoam, clouds and stars design along his body. This pin also features tiny 1mm blue rhinestones that mimic glittering stars in the sky as well as a crescent moon that glows in the dark! This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This star surf humpback whale pin is around 2″ from end to end and is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a white humpback whale with clouds, surf and stars along its body. The pin features a white and light gray color palette with a glow in the dark crescent moon and light blue rhinestones. This pin has two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a white and light gray color palette.
- Has 4 light blue rhinestones along the whale's body.
- Has a glow in the dark crescent moon.
- The star surf humpback whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.