Wholesale and Stockists
Some of my designs are available for wholesale for brick and mortar or physical store stockists. Before we do a wholesale agreement, I need to know a little bit about your business first. Typically this is just information about what products you sell, where your store is located and if your store has a social media page or website I can look at.
Some pins and products may not be available for wholesale due to the processes involved in or cost of producing them. The following are a list of restrictions for wholesale orders:
- I do not wholesale to online stores and ask stockists not to sell my products in their online storefronts (some rare exemptions are granted).
- I do not wholesale to international stockists.
- Wholesale orders must pay the shipping for the purchase.
- I may be forced to reject wholesale requests if my stock is low on a pin.
- Pins created in collaboration with another artist are not available for wholesale.
- Pins with special embellishments such as gemstones are not available for wholesale due to the cost of producing them.
- Items should sell for the same retail price or more.
- Some recently launched pins may not be available for wholesale until four months after their release date.
- I do not wholesale pins that are sold as a set due to the cost of producing them.
- Wholesale orders are limited to 5 designs per order.
- I do not accept consignment arrangements.
Please check the shop exclusive products list below for some additional restrictions.
Shop Exclusive Products
The following products are shop exclusives and will not be available for wholesale. This may be because of production costs, unavailability of mass production capabilities or unique item features...
- All duochrome (rainbow metal) pins
- All charms or keychains
- All bookmarks
- Baby Asian Elephant Pin
- Alien Unvasion Pin
- Big Blue Whale (Celestial Hemispheres)
- Cosmic Jam
- Starry Narwhal (v1 and v2)
- Pegasus Constellation Dolphin
- Star Surf Humpback (Migaloo)
- All embroidered pins
- All color changing pins
- All collaboration pins
- Sleepy Cat sticker
- Pin sets (ex. Fun Guy and Fun Girl set, Mother Orca and Calf set)
- All products on the Discontinued page
- All Oopsies pins (ex. Navy Minke Whale)
All other products may be available for wholesale depending upon stock availability.
When selling my pins, I ask that the following be observed...
- All my pins are shipped mounted on their backing cards and must be sold on their backing cards.
- No attempts should be made by the stockist to alter the pin face, design, post, metal or backstamp.
- If the stockist is selling a patch or sticker, no attempts should be made to alter the face or back of the sticker or patch.
- If the stockist is selling a print, no attempts should be made to alter the artwork in any way.
- Stockists are not permitted to scan, trace or otherwise reproduce the artwork of a pin, patch, sticker or print.
- Modifications to the backing card or sleeve to add hang hooks, placing it in a bag for retail, placing a pricing sticker on the backing card or sleeve, etc. is OK.
I do my very best to make sure that all pins sold for wholesale are of standard selling quality. Pins are sold with color rubber PVC clutches unless you specify otherwise. Locking back clutches can be shipped with my pins but may come at an additional charge.
I do not wholesale to individuals or groups for personal use. You must own and operate a physical store or physical booth in order to qualify for the wholesale program.
If you'd like to contact me regarding wholesale, please send me a message and tell me a little bit about your business, its name, any social media or website you may run for it, what kinds of items it sells, where it's located etc. You can get in touch with me via my Contact Form.
The following is a list of stockists or places where you can find Alum & Ink pins.
Alum and Ink Store - alumandink.com
Alum and Ink Etsy Shop - alumandink.etsy.com
Brat Box, November 2018 - bratbox.co
Enchantment Box, January 2018 - enchantmentbox.com
FLAIR Chicago - 3415 W. Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL
Heady HQ - Cascadia, Oregon
Mox Boarding House - 5105 Leary Ave NW, Seattle, WA
If you've found my pins for sale on any site (especially AliExpress, Wish or Amazon) not listed above, please let me know using my Contact Form. I offer a small thank you coupon for counterfeit reports fo my pins, items or artwork.