This pin is the Cosmic Voyager Spade-Toothed Whale enamel pin. Spade-toothed whales are the rarest of beaked whales and like most other beaked whales live deep in the ocean. The pin features blue and white enamel with some white iridescent glitter in small areas of the pin. This pin is hard enamel and is set on a highly polished gold plated metal, it measures around 2.0" in length. This pin has two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.0″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features blue and white enamel with white iridescent glitter.
- The Cosmic Voyager Spade-Toothed whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.