This cute and practical bookmark doubles as a reading tracker for avid bibliophiles. Use this bookmark to set and meet reading goals, track your reading habits, or just to keep a history of the books you've read so far. Fill out your bookmark with the titles of the books as you use this bookmark to keep your place and once you've filled out all thirty-eight spots on your bookmark, it makes a great keepsake.
This bookmark is double-sided, featuring a soft purple color scheme with a slightly different color theme on either side. Printed on a sturdy 400gsm card stock that is uncoated and unlaminated to make for a pleasant writing experience. Each bookmark comes with a tassel made from a beautiful chainette yarn. This bookmark measures approximately 9" in length and 3" in width without the tassel. With the tassel, the bookmark measures approximately 14" in length and 3" in width. Tassels are handmade and may vary slightly in length.
The Name: The nickname for this bookmark is Shelley, after Mary Shelley who wrote the gothic classic novel, Frankenstein.
- Beautiful, sturdy double-sided bookmark.
- Not laminated so you can write on both sides of the bookmark.
- Printed and die-cut from a 400gsm card stock.
- Take care not to get this bookmark wet. It is not water resistant.
- Features 38 spots (19 each side) to write in the titles of the books you've read.
- Features a purple color scheme with a purple tassel.
- Measures approximately 9" in length and 3" in width without the tassel.
- Comes with a handmade chainette tassel.
- Bookmark is die-cut and printed in the UK. Tassel is made in the USA.
- The book stack bookmark is based on my original artwork.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.