This cute purple koinobori carp streamer keychain charm is based on the beautiful and vibrant windsocks often seen flown in celebration of the Japanese Children's Day holiday. Koinobori are often made of paper or cloth, with different colors to represent the different members of a family. These purple koinobori charms are made from a gold-plated metal with a purple and white enamel color palette. This hard enamel charm is 1.5" on the main body of the carp, the fish is suspended by a 1.5" long gold chain and is attached to a swivel clasp. This charm is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This purple koinobori charm is a 1.5″ piece with a 1.5" gold chain and attached to a swivel clasp. All of the pieces are set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a koinobori or carp streamer. This charm is set on a purple base with white accents. It is single-sided and meant to be worn with the carp dangling from the gold chain. Take care not to use your keychain to hang heavy objects, hoist or pull as this may damage the chain or clasp. Keychains and charms may present wear over time such as scratches and scuffs, especially when attached to keys and other metal objects.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel charm, attached to a swivel clasp by a 1.5" chain.
- Measures 4.0" in total length.
- Features a purple base with white accents.
- The koinobori carp streamer illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back of the 1.5" carp streamer piece.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.