This is a pegasus feather enamel pin inspired by the mythological winged horse featured prominently in Greek mythology. The pegasus is often used to symbolize inspiration. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" from tip to tip and features a lovely contrast of light blue with small areas of deep blue glitter that make it look like shiny little gemstones. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This phoenix feather pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the mythological winged horse, pegasus' cloud-like plumage. This enamel pin is set with a lovely light blue base color and features darker blue glitter and gold accents throughout. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue base color with gold metal lines.
- Has a deep blue glitter accent.
- The pegasus feather illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.