This mirror sky duochrome enamel pin features a reflection of night and day separated by a central plane. On one side is the early morning sky with a crescent moon, the other side features a setting sun. This pin can be worn, upside down, right-side up or at an angle. Set in a gorgeous anodized duochrome metal, each pin is unique in its coloring, no two pin will be the same. With flashes of metallic purple, pink, blue, green, orange and yellow this soft enamel pin is 1" round, has one post on the back and features a stunning duochrome anodized plating with a rainbow-like effect.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature of the anodized metal finish, these aurora borealis duochrome pins will vary in color from pin to pin and feature gradients of different colors. Some pins have more oranges and yellow, others more blues and others still have more purple or green. No two pin is colored exactly the same. Take a look at all the photos and check out the different possible variations.
- Highly polished duochrome anodized metal.
- Due to the nature of the duochrome anodized metal, these pins will vary in color.
- Your pin may feature any of these colors: blue, purple, orange, yellow, green, pink.
- 1″ soft enamel pin.
- Has one post on the back.
- Features yellow and purple hues on rainbow-like metal in the soft enamel areas.
- The Mirror Sky illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.