This licky puppy microfiber sticker features a cute pupper who's super happy to see you! This special microfiber sticker features a dense fiber material on the printed side and a reusable silicone material on the other side to help it stick to certain surfaces. Not only is this sticker super cute, you can use the microfiber side of the sticker to clean most surfaces such as phone screens, television or computer screens, mirrors, windows and more. Please see the Care and Cleaning Tab for more information if this is your first microfiber sticker.
- 3″ at its longest side. - Densely packed microfiber printed side. - Reusable silicone unprinted side that sticks to smooth surfaces. - This sticker is washable with clean, warm water. - Adheres to smooth surfaces such as glass, plastic, metal and more. - Will not adhere well to textured surfaces. - Sticker features original artwork by me. - Photography props and backdrops not included.
HOW TO USE
This is a new style of reusable microfiber sticker that can be used to clean and wipe off fingerprints, smudges, water spots, dust, lint and more from glass, plastic or metal surfaces. It features a special silicone back that can be used and reused repeatedly, leaving no residue behind. This sticker is also washable, so if it gets a bit dirty or the silicone side is not as sticky, you can clean the sticker with warm water to restore it. The silicone back adheres best to smooth, untextured surfaces such as glass, plastic, metal and more.
This sticker works best when adhered to smooth surfaces. Mirrors, windows, glass phone surfaces, plastic or acrylic phone cases, smooth metal surfaces, etc. are great places to store your microfiber sticker.Unfortunately, this sticker does not adhere well to textured surfaces and may slide or fall off. You can test your sticker on various surfaces to see which place would be best for it, without fear of leaving residue behind. Simply place the unprinted, silicone side of the sticker onto a surface, then peel it off and try again.
CLEANING & CARE
Over time, repeated use of your microfiber sticker may reduce its stickiness or your sticker may gather lint and dust and make it less effective. You can renew and clean your sticker using just clean, warm water...
1. Fill a cup with clean, warm water. You may also rinse your sticker under clean, warm water if you wish.
2. Soak or rinse your microfiber sticker in the warm water for about a minute. Do not use any detergents or cleaners.
3. Pat your sticker dry with a paper towel, handerchief or hand towel.
4. Let your sticker dry for 10 to 15 minutes, then place it back in its original position and it should be good to go.
While your microfiber sticker is fairly durable, you should avoid cleaning it with cleaning products or detergents. This can damage the silicone coating on your sticker.