THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
This Jellyfish Wind Chimes transparent enamel pin features an adorable jellyfish design with a see-through style enamel body. This pin also features a small loop at the top if you wish to use a lariat to display this pin as a dangling charm. This transparent enamel pin is 2.75" including both pieces from tip-to-tip and is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal with clear transparent enamel and screen printed elements. This pin has two posts on the back.
Note: You may notice some waviness or drying lines on the clear enamel portions. This is due to the production process and is part of the nature of this type of transparent enamel.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.75″ clear enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of transparent enamel and pink screen printed elements.
- The Jellyfish Wind Chimes illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.