This is a griffin feather enamel pin inspired by the mythological creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. The griffin is also known as the griffon or gryphon, it is often referred to as a symbol of strength, leadership, bravery and courage. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" from tip to tip and features a beautiful palette of warm oranges, yellows browns all accented with a lovely gold glitter. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This griffin feather pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the mythological creature's feather. This enamel pin is set with a lovely mix of orange, yellow brown and gold glitter. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a gold, yellow and brown color palette with accents of gold glitter.
- Has a deep blue glitter accent.
- The griffin feather illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.