This large constellation fin whale enamel pin is a large homage to the Cetus constellation and some of its nearby friends. The name of this pin is, "the Star Sea". Cetus is commonly known as the whale constellation and is sometimes in reference to a sea monster from Greek mythology. The constellation is one of the many ocean inspired constellations in the an area of the sky sometimes referred to as, "the Sea". This enamel pin measures 4" in length with light blues and grays for its color palette. Across the blue whale's body is a small section of the sky that features the Cetus constellation in an array of stars and clouds. This is a hard enamel pin and is set on a polished gold metal.
This constellation fin whale pin measures 4" from end to end and is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a fin whale with the Cetus constellation and other nearby constellations on its body. The pin features light blue, gray and white in its color palette along with gold accents. This pin has three posts on the back for security and to balance the artwork.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 4″ hard enamel pin.
- Has three posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue, gray and white color scheme.
- The constellation fin whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.