This pretty handkerchief features a print of the Cetus Constellation in a bed of stars. Perfect for carrying with you in a purse or in a pocket, this handkerchief is made from 50% cotton and 50% cotton fiber. These handkerchiefs measure a little over 11"x11" and feature a soft cotton print on one side and a white cotton fiber terrycloth on the other side.
WASHING: These handkerchiefs are washable and reusable, making them both handy and friendly for the environment. These handkerchiefs should be washed with like colors in cold water in your washing machine. They will tolerate most detergents, laundry softeners and sanitizers. Once washed, they can be tumble dried in the dryer on the low heat setting. Hand washing and laying flat to dry is recommended but not required.
- 11"x11" in size
- Made from 50% cotton and 50% cotton fiber
- Features a printed side and cotton fiber terrycloth on the other side
- The Cetus Constellation pattern is based on my original artwork
- Washable and reusable
- Machine washable in cold water with like colors, tumble dry low
- Accepts most detergents and laundry softeners
- Do not use bleach on your handkerchief
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry recommended but not required
- Not recommended for individuals with sensitive skin