THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This big blue whale pin is around 4.75" from end to end and is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a blue whale with a spacey galactic scene along its body. The pin features light blue, purple and dark purple in its color palette with white and gold accents. This pin has three posts on the back for security and to balance the artwork.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 4.75″ hard enamel pin.
- Has three posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue, purple, white and dark purple color scheme.
- The big blue whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.