This Bhutan Glory Butterfly enamel pin features one of the most magnificent butterflies, the stunning Bhutan Glory (Bhutanitis lidderdalii). Bhutan Glory butterflies are strikingly beautiful and very rare in the wild. Their wings feature an extravagant pattern topped off with bright spots on the hindwings. These butterflies are seen in Bhutan, southeast Asia and India. This hard enamel pin is 2" and is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of dark gray, white, red and yellow.
- The Bhutan Glory butterfly illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.