This aurora borealis pin is based on a dream and is an homage to the supernatural northern lights in all their glory. This aurora borealis pin features a mountain, clouds and lake design with a stripe of the northern lights and stars at the top. Set in a gorgeous new anodized duochrome metal, each pin is unique in its coloring, no two pin will be the same. With flashes of metallic purple, pink, blue, green, orange and yellow this soft enamel pin is 1" round and features a stunning duochrome anodized plating with a rainbow-like effect. This pin has one post on the back.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the nature of the anodized metal finish, these aurora borealis duochrome pins will vary in color from pin to pin and feature gradients of different colors. Some pins have more oranges and yellow, others more blues and others still have more purple or green. No two pin is colored exactly the same. Take a look at all the photos and check out the different possible variations.
- Highly polished duochrome anodized metal.
- Due to the nature of the duochrome anodized metal, these pins will vary in color.
- Your pin may feature any of these colors: blue, purple, orange, yellow, green, pink.
- 1″ soft enamel pin.
- Has one post on the back.
- Features blue hues and a stripe of purple on rainbow-like metal in the soft enamel areas.
- The aurora borealis illustration is based on original artwork by Khanh Mai.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.