This angled clear glass straw is made from heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glass. This straw measures 6.5" and has a diameter of approximately 0.5". This straw is heat and cold resistant but should never be exposed to rapidly changing temperatures or used in boiling hot liquids. Though this straw is shatter resistant, please make sure to avoid dropping it or using it to crush or stir ice.
CARING FOR YOUR STRAW
This straw is not dishwasher safe, please hand wash your straw only. To wash the straw, use a soft cloth and mild dish soap and wash the interior of the straw with a glass straw cleaning brush. If you plan to carry your straw with you, please place it in a hard shelled container or wrap it in a towel or handkerchief and place it somewhere that will not be bent or dropped. Always inspect your straw before using. If you find any chips or cracks in your straw, discontinue use of the straw immediately. Do not use your straw to stir ice or crush ice because this may cause the straw to crack or weaken the glass. Always thoroughly wash your straw after every use, and allow it to dry completely before storage.
If you use your straw at a restaurant or a setting where immediate washing cannot be done, rinse your straw in some clean water, dry the outside, then immediately wash the straw when you get home.
- Barrel of the straw is made from clear borosilicate glass.
- Measures 6.5" in length and is 0.5" in diameter
- Hand wash only.
- Wash the interior with a glass straw brush after every use.
- This listing is for one angled glass straw.
- Hot and cold liquid safe, but never use in boiling liquids.
- Take care to avoid rapid temperature shifts with your straw.
- Please be careful handling hot liquids.
- Always inspect your straw for cracks or chips before use.
- Always wash the exterior and interior of your straw after every use.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.