This is An Eclipse of Moths Tote Bag and it features my original artwork of six types of moths along with their common and scientific names. This tote bag is made from 12oz organic cotton canvas, features a gusset to fit more items, has webbed handles and reinforced stitching at stress points for extra durability and can be spot cleaned or machine washed. This tote bag measures 14.5" wide, 14" high and 3" in diameter. The handles have a 23" drop.
The six moths featured on this tote bag include the Red Speckled Moth, Giant Leopard Moth, Rosy Maple Moth, Emperor Moth, Sun Moth and Owl Moth.
- Measures 14.5"w, 14"h, 3"d.
- Handles measure 23" drop.
- Features webbed handles and reinforced stitching for durability.
- Can be spot cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Machine washable on cold temperatures, line dry or lay flat to dry.
- Made from 12oz organic cotton canvas.
- Features my six moth illustrations on one side.
- Comes folded and wrapped in tissue paper for safe shipping.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.