THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
A reminder of support for all those who need it. This is Not Real Life is an affirmation that what we see on social media is not what defines us. This transparent enamel pin is 2.10" from tip-to-tip and is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal with clear transparent enamel and screen printed elements. This pin has two posts on the back.
Note: You may notice some waviness or drying lines on the clear enamel portions. This is due to the production process and is part of the nature of this type of transparent enamel.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.10″ clear enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of transparent enamel and screen printed elements.
- This is Not Real Life illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.