This fairy enamel pin depicts a mischievous little magic sprite from Irish Folkore. A stray sod is an enchanted bit of grass inhabited by fairies. They are featured predominantly in Celtic or Irish folklore. This pin was designed in collaboration with Chelsea Crutchley, the artist behind the Stray Sod illustrative novel that focuses on the story of a girl in search of her sister who has disappeared. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" from tip to tip and features a lovely blend of greens, wheat yellows and browns. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a detailed line art front with green, yellow and brown colors.
- The Stray Sod fairy illustration is based on original artwork by Chelsea Crutchley and Khanh Mai.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.