This gorgerous Sapho Longwing Butterfly enamel pin features the stunning insect in its adult stage with a complex blue, gray and white color palette. Sapho Longwings (Heliconius_sapho) are found in Mexico and all the way down to Ecuador. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" from tip-to-top and is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This Sapho Longwing butterfly enamel pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the beautiful insect. This enamel pin is set with a brilliant blue base with grays and whites throughout. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a blue, gray and white color palette.
- The sapho longwing butterfly illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.