This gorgeous Monarch Butterfly enamel pin depicts the iconic insect best known for its migration pattern and stunning colors. The monarch butterfly is sometimes referred to by other names such as the milkweed butterfly, the wanderer butterfly or the common tiger butterfly. Its scientific name is Danaus plexippus. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" from tip-to-top and is set on a highly-polished black nickel-plated metal. This pin has two posts on the back.
NOTE: Due to the nature of polished black nickel plating, some minor surface scratches may be present on standard grade pins.
- Highly polished black nickel-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of oranges and yellows.
- The monarch butterfly illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Black nickel is a softer plating, some minor surface scratches may be present.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.