This beautiful Dream Machine enamel pin vends everything you need for a good night's sleep. Whether you're looking for pillows, plush toys, bedtime stories, tea, milk or a warm blanket, Dream Machine has got you covered. This pin is made from hard enamel and is plated with a highly-polished black nickel metal plating. This pin measures around 1.75" at its longest side, its color palette is purple with pastel pinks, yellows, blues and greens. This pin has two posts on the back to prevent it from rotating during wear and for stability.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
It's the summer of 1998. There's a cool breeze flowing in through your cracked open window. Your room is draped in blue, it's quiet except for the sound of distant cars and crickets. The wind is rustling the curtains but the soft swishing sounds are soothing. Out on the street, the lights are casting a dim yellow glow on the sidewalk. The remaining vapors of the day are returning to the atmosphere and will eventually become morning dew. In two years, the Millennium will cycle over. But for now, you are very sleepy and comfy and everything feels all right.
- Highly polished black nickel-plated metal.
- 1.75″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features purple and pastel pinks, yellows, blues and greens as a color palette.
- The Dream Machine illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.