This lovely crescent moon rabbit enamel pin is a little nod to the lunar new year and, according to folklore, the little rabbit that lives on the moon. According to the myth, the rabbit on the moon is busy making something with a mortar, it might be medicine, sweet treats or a magical potion. This little pin features that adorable, diligent bunny with a glittery pink crescent moon on its leg. The pin is 1" in size is set in gold-plated metal. It has a single post on the back.
This crescent moon rabbit pin is a 1″ piece set on a high-polish gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the mythological rabbit on the moon. This hard enamel pin is set on a golden base metal with a white and pink color scheme and a little bit of bright pink glitter in the moon shape. It has one post on the back.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1″ hard enamel pin.
- Has one post on the back.
- Features a white and pink color palette.
- The crescent moon rabbit pin illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.