THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. This listing is only for seconds versions of my Checkerspot Butterfly enamel pin. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This checkerspot butterfly pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the Taylor's Checkerspot butterfly. This enamel pin is set with a highly detailed spotted design meant to mimic the patterning seen on this species of butterfly. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of purple, orange and white.
- The Taylor's Checkerspot butterfly illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.