This is a griffin feather enamel pin inspired by the mythological creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. The griffin is also known as the griffon or gryphon, it is often referred to as a symbol of strength, leadership, bravery and courage. This hard enamel pin is 2" from tip to tip and features a beautiful palette of warm oranges, yellows browns all accented with a lovely gold glitter. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2" hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a gold, yellow and brown color palette with accents of gold glitter.
- Has a deep blue glitter accent.
- The griffin feather illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.