This pin is the Moon Bow Baird's Beaked Whale enamel pin. Baird's Beaked whales are also known as the North Pacific Bottlenose Whale, they are found in the deep ocean waters of the Northern Pacific. The pin features pink and white enamel with some deep purple enamel accents This pin is hard enamel and is set on a highly polished gold plated metal, it measures around 2.0" in length. This pin has two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.0″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features pink and white enamel with purple accents.
- The Moon Bow Baird's Beaked Whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.