SECONDS SALE Pins
This variant is currently sold out
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- One post on the back of pins that normally have two posts
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
- Incorrectly filled color areas
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.DETAILS
These pins vary in style, weight, size, colors and plating. Please refer below for some generalized information about these seconds pins.
METAL AND ENAMEL TYPE
- Most gold-plated pins are hard enamel
- Dyed metal pins are soft enamel
- Polished black nickel pins are hard enamel
- All duochrome-plated (rainbow) pins are soft enamel
These pins vary in size, but are generally anywhere between 2.25" and 1".
All seconds pins are shipped with black rubber PVC pin backs. Upgrades to locking or raised custom color pin backs are not available.
Most seconds pins are stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back with exception to the Bonez pin design.
Generally non-collaboration seconds pins are mounted on a randomly chosen backing card then packaged in a glassine bag. Collaboration seconds pins are mounted on their special backing cards then packaged in a glassine bag. Alien Unvasion and Super Scoville Pepper have special backing cards and their seconds will be sold with those cards.
All pins are based off of my original illustrations. Their colors vary and you may find it helpful to use my "A Grade" or regular listings to determine their usual colors, names and designs. I have a limited stock of some designs. Photography props and backdrops not included.