This cute purple koinobori carp streamer enamel pin is based on the beautiful and vibrant windsocks often seen flown in celebration of the Japanese Children's Day holiday. Koinobori are often made of paper or cloth, with several different colors that represent the members of a family. These purple koinobori enamel pins are made from a gold-plated metal with a purple and white enamel color palette. This hard enamel pin is 1.5" on the main body of the carp, the fish is suspended by a 1" long gold chain and is attached to a 0.5" spinning vane with a single pin post on the back. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This purple koinobori enamel pin is a 1.5″ piece with a 1" gold chain and 0.5" attachment piece, all of the pieces are set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a koinobori or carp streamer. This enamel pin is set on a purple base with white accents. This pin features one post on the back of the small 0.5" spinning vane attachment piece. It is single-sided and meant to be worn with the carp dangling from the gold chain. Take care to avoid letting your pin snag or hanging anything from your pin as it may damage the chain.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom color rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin, attached to a 0.5" piece by a 1" chain.
- Measures 3.0" in total length.
- Has one post on the back of the 0.5" piece.
- Features a purple base with white accents.
- The koinobori carp streamer illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back of the 1.5" piece.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.