THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
This beautiful prehistorical timeline Basilosaurus enamel pin is a homage to the ancient creature that once swam the oceans. Basilosaurus is an ancestor of modern day whales that lived during the Paleogene. This design features a Basilosaurus with stars and an ancient timeline-like design along its body. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal. It is around 3.5" in length and features a mostly blue and gray color palette. This pin has three posts on the back.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 3.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has three posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features blue and gray colors.
- The prehistorical timeline Basilosaurus illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.