THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. This listing is only for seconds versions of the My Plants Need Me enamel pin. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This my plants need me pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a floral heart design. This enamel pin is set on a white base with a delicate border of green leaves and pink flowers. This beautiful pin would love to accompany you on your shirt lapel, bag, scarf, wallet, hat or wherever you can affix a pin and it'll stay put no matter where you travel. This hard enamel pin is set on a high-polish gold-plated metal.
This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a white base with green and pink accents.
- The my plants need me illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a protective bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.