THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. This listing is only for seconds versions of the Orbital Humpback Whale enamel pin. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This the older, smaller version of my Constellation Fin Whale pin. It measures 3.5" from end to end and is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a fin whale with the Cetus constellation and other nearby constellations on its body. The pin features light blue, gray and white in its color palette along with gold accents. This pin has three posts on the back for security and to balance the artwork.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 3.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has three posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue, gray and white color scheme.
- The constellation fin whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included