This adorable color changing Leopard Gecko enamel pin is a is a tiny homage to the sweet little crepuscular lizards. These cute little lizards are often kept as pets and can found in parts of Asia and Afghanistan in the wild. This pin features a special thermal activated color changing enamel that shifts this pin's color from its normal rose pink to a deep purple when the temperature dips below 59 degrees Fahrenheit (15C). It is 1" in size and is set in gold-plated metal. It has a single post on the back.
NOTE: This pin requires a lower (or colder) temperature in order to begin color shifting than my Color Changing Octopus pin.
This leopard gecko pin is a 1″ piece set on a high-polish gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the leopard gecko. This hard enamel pin is set on a golden base metal and features a color changing enamel that shifts from rose pink (above 59 degrees Fahrenheit) to a deep purple (below 59 degrees Fahrenheit). It has one post on the back.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1″ hard enamel pin.
- Has one post on the back.
- Features a thermal-activated color changing enamel that shifts from rose pink to deep purple.
- The leopard gecko enamel pin illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.