THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
This cute celestial cell phone hinged enamel pin is an homage to flip phones, the early 00s, and space. This cell phone pin is hard enamel and set on a highly polished gold plated metal. There is a hinge that holds the top and bottom of the cell phone pin together allowing you to open and close the cover of the phone. This pin also features a small loop if you have a miniature charm you want to attach. This pin features two tiny magnets that help keep the lid closed during display or wear. This pin features my original artwork of my Cosmic Trajectory scene as a cell phone background image. This pin has two posts on the back.
- Polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″x1" when folded.
- 2.75"x1" when unfolded.
- Hard enamel pin.
- Features a small open loop for you to add your own phone charm.
- Has two plates and a hinge to allow opening and closing of the pin.
- Features two tiny magnets that help keep the lid of the pin closed.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a purple and pink color palette set on gold plated metal.
- The celestial cell phone and Cosmic Trajectory illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a protective bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.