THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
This beautiful Caribbean Reef Octopus Enamel Pin features a lovely reef octopus hanging out among some coral. This hard enamel pin is 2.5" from tip to tip and was my Patreon Award for March 2022. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal and has four posts on the back.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has four posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- The Caribbean Reef Octopus illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with "Alum & Ink" on the back.
- Patreon award for March 2022.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.