Have you ever thought something just sucked? This is an enamel pin with the punny phrase, "This socks" on it. This pin is the blue and gold variant, and is a cute way for people who love knitting--or anyone, really-- to express their mild level of disdain for something sucking, or in this case, "socking". This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This sock pun pin is a 1.5″ piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a pair of blue socks. This beautiful pin would love to accompany you on your shirt lapel, bag, scarf, wallet, hat or wherever you can affix a pin and it’ll stay put no matter where you travel. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features blue and gold colors.
- The blue this socks illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.