THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. This listing is only for seconds versions of the Orbital Humpback Whale enamel pin. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This orbital humpback whale pin is large and sized at 2.25″ from end to end. The pin is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a humpback whale. The pin features lavender colors with dark blue glitter and gold accents throughout. It has features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.25″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features lavender with dark blue glitter and gold accents.
- The orbital humpback whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.