THIS IS A SECONDS SALE PIN
A seconds pin is one with defects or flaws that disqualifies it from being a standard grade. This listing is only for seconds versions of the Orbital Humpback Whale enamel pin. Some of the defects may include...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- Small nicks or scuffs on enamel
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Incorrectly filled color areas
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
This large constellation fin whale enamel pin is a large homage to the Cetus constellation and some of its nearby friends. The name of this pin is, "the Star Sea". Cetus is commonly known as the whale constellation and is sometimes in reference to a sea monster from Greek mythology. The constellation is one of the many ocean inspired constellations in the an area of the sky sometimes referred to as, "the Sea". This enamel pin measures 3.75" in length with light blue and white for its color palette. Across the blue whale's body is a small section of the sky that features the Cetus constellation in an array of stars and clouds. This is a hard enamel pin and is set on a polished gold metal and has three posts on the back.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 3.75″ hard enamel pin.
- Has three posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue and white color scheme.
- The constellation fin whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.