These two catfish enamel pins are the critically endangered Yaqui Catfish of North America and the Giant Mekong Catfish of Southeast Asia. Created in collaboration with the amazingly talented Natelle of Natelle Draws Stuff
, these pins are sold as a pair to honor the "less glamorous" endangered species in the wild. Both of these fish are rarely seen in the wild due to factors related to their environment or overfishing. Both pins are 1.25" in length and plated with a highly-polished gold metal.
These catfish enamel pins are based off of original illustrations by myself and Natelle Draws Stuff. They each measure 1.25" each and each feature a lovely flower accent. Both pins have two posts on the back for stability and security and both are hard enamel and plated with gold.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold plated metal.
- Both pins measure at 1.25" each
- Both pins have two posts on the back
- Features blue, purple colors with green and pink accents.
- The Yaqui Catfish illustration is based on the original drawing by Natelle Draws Stuff.
- The Giant Mekong Catfish illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “NatelleDrawsStuff and Alum & Ink” on the back of both pins.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.