Metal Globe Flipping Enamel Pin (SECONDS)Regular price $20.00 Sale price $14.00 Save $6.00
THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
- Discoloration on enamel
- Discoloration on metal
- Dull or unpolished enamel or metal
- Under-filled enamel
- Enamel staining on metal
- Large scratches on enamel
- Inaccurate artwork
- Small areas of missing enamel
- One post on the back of pins that normally have two posts
- Missing metal lines
- Overfilled enamel covering metal lines
- Lint and dust on soft enamel
- Scratches and small gouges on soft enamel
- Incorrectly filled color areas
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
This beautiful metal globe flipping pin features a plate set on a rod that allows the globe to "spin" or flip showing you both hemispheres of Planet Earth. The plate features a very simplified map of Earth on both sides of the flipping plate in the center. This pin is 1.5" in height, and features two pieces, the frame and a plate that flips from one side to the other. This pin is hard enamel, gold plated and features two posts on the back.
- Polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two pieces, one piece is the frame and the other is the flipping plate.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a light blue color scheme on highly polished gold-plated metal.
- Has a very simplified map of Planet Earth, one hemisphere per side of the plate.
- Stamped with "A+I" on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a protective bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.