THIS IS A SECONDS PIN
This is a listing for flawed or imperfect enamel pins. The selection is dependent upon which designs have flawed units. Some flaws are more obvious than others, but all of these pins are still very wearable. Seconds Grades (B Grades) have been deemed less than "Standard Grade/A Grade" and may exhibit some of the following imperfections...
For more information, including the differences between a Standard and a Seconds grade pin, check out my Pin Grading Scale.
Bhutan Glory butterflies are strikingly beautiful and very rare in the wild. Their wings feature an extravagant pattern topped off with bright spots on the hindwings. These butterflies are seen in Bhutan, southeast Asia and India. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This Bhutan Glory Butterfly pin is a 1.5″ hard enamel piece set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of the gorgeous Bhutan Glory butterfly. This pin features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 1.5″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features a color palette of dark blue, white, orange and yellow.
- The Bhutan Glory butterfly illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.