My absolute favorite whale are the distinctive sirens of the sea, the Humpback Whale. These whales are gorgeous creatures with their beautiful whale songs and hunting using a technique called bubble netting, which I've associated with the planetary orbits. The name of this pin is, "Sea Siren" featuring a humpback whale with a bubble net and orbital design along its body. This is a lavender purple pin with dark blue accents featuring flashes of sapphire glitter. This hard enamel pin is set on a highly-polished gold-plated metal.
This orbital humpback whale pin is large and sized at 2.25″ from end to end. The pin is set on a gold-plated metal featuring my original illustration of a humpback whale. The pin features lavender colors with dark blue glitter and gold accents throughout. It has features two posts on the back for added stability due to the size, weight and balance of the artwork. Two posts will prevent the pin from rotating while you’re wearing it and keep it extra secure.
PICK YOUR PIN BACK
I ship my pins with custom colored rubber pin backs by default. If you would like a locking (deluxe) metal pin back, please choose the Locking Pin Back option when you go to add the pin to your cart. All metal pin backs come in a color matching the base metal of the pin.
- Highly polished gold-plated metal.
- 2.25″ hard enamel pin.
- Has two posts on the back to secure the pin and prevent rotation during wear.
- Features lavender with dark blue glitter and gold accents.
- The orbital humpback whale illustration is based on my original artwork.
- Stamped with “Alum & Ink” on the back.
- Comes mounted on a backing card and packed in a bag for protection.
- Photography props and backdrops not included.